- 2 sticks softened butter
- 3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 3 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag Oreo Cookies, I used the double stuff
1. Cream your butter and sugars
2. Add 2 eggs
3. Add flour
4. Add Chocolate Chips
6. Do the same thing to the bottom side.
7. Press the dough gently to ensure it cover the orea.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
9. Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes.
10. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve with a tall glass of milk, enjoy!
References from: Picky Palate